Want to showcase your adventures in Chicago or on vacation with your family and friends? Send a postcard directly from your phone or tablet with Lettr!
Who doesn’t like receiving a good old fashioned card in the mail? Local Chicagoans and tourists alike can create postcards through Lettr, a service that allows you to sign on with Facebook, choose your own photo, write your own message, and even sign with a touch-screen enabled signature. The final product, printed on quality postcard material, showcases a map of the city you sent the card from.
Lucky for us, technology has evolved so we don’t have to visit the tourist shops, buy stamps, or even collect addresses from our favorite people. To make it as easy as possible, here’s how Lettr works:
- Capture your best scenic moment on your smartphone, or access your favorite memories from your camera roll or saved images
- Sign on to Lettr from your phone, tablet or computer
- Upload your favorite photo, craft your postcard message and sign your name
- Select friends via Facebook that you’d like to send the card to – Facebook will notify them that a postcard is waiting and will ask for their preferred address
- Lettr’s specially designed application sends the postcard for printing and shipping at a location close to the recipient, cutting down delivery time from weeks (if you’re vacationing abroad) to a few days
- Simply pay for the card using debit, credit or PayPal
Just in time for spring break – and Chicago’s imminent spring – you can use Lettr to share the love with your friends and family on your adventures near and far. Use the links provided in this post or access the buttons on our site’s header or sidebar to send your postcard through Lettr.
The first 10 users of Lettr through The Chicago Lifestyle will win a credit to send a free postcard!
Who will you send a card to today?